February 21, 2011

Carmelo Traded to Knicks






Finally this trade is over with and after today we won't have to hear about any more trade rumors with Carmelo.  The Knicks are now a serious contender with Billups, Anthony, and Stoudemire.  This is a big three that isn't going to get the recognition of the Celtics and Heat Big 3 but could be as good.  I wouldn't be surprised if Carmelo got into serious trouble in New York though.  He was suspended for 15 games for getting in a brawl with the Knicks and he doesn't seem to be the greatest locker room guy.
I almost forgot I could really care less about the NBA in the regular season.  Tell me when the Finals start and I might watch if the teams are fun to watch.  Does anyone really watch/care about the NBA in the regular season? 


No comments:

Post a Comment