March 10, 2011

Buzzkill: Internet on the Road

I apologize to those who check in every day.  My posts haven't been as frequent but it's been a long and exhausting road trip.  We've only had one day off and a four hour bus ride awaits us.  I'm blogging from the bus today which is pretty cool but it would almost be better to not have it.  But I'm not going to complain about having internet on the bus.  My buzzkill of the week is internet on the road and after logging in you find out you have to pay.  I guess I understand for airports because everything is expensive and they try to make an extra buck on anything possible.  After arriving at the hotel last night it quickly came to my attention that it would only take me $9.95 to get online.  Really? You have to be kidding me.  It should be illegal to charge extra for the internet.  Paying for the room should cover the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment