March 24, 2011

Fantasy Baseball


I'll be the first to admit I've been in a few fantasy baseball leagues.  A lot of people are in a league with their bro's or in some cases multiple teams in multiple leagues.  I'm not going to knock fantasy baseball because I wanted to start a league with some guys but most guys replied that they have done it before but never checked it frequently enough or forgot about it.  I started to think about my previous fantasy leagues and I realized I did the same.  After about the first week or two I always forget about it or just don't care enough about it.  To be successful you have to check it every day and it's a lot of work.  You're talking about a 162 game season where you have to pay attention to who has a game and if the player is actually playing or has the night off.  There's a bunch of leagues that are free but some guys actually pay for different fantasy packages or even to play.  The scoring always confuses me because the better players aren't always the best fantasy players.  You're team might be stacked in the real world but in fantasy baseball you could be the worst team.  It takes a special type of person to keep up with a fantasy league and I'm just not one of those guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment