March 5, 2011

Chuckie Sheen





I don't know how we haven't touched on it, but Chuck Sheen, wow. I know he's on everyone's mind right now but I just had to give you my take on him. One word comes to mind when thinking of the Wild Thing: Hero. The guy literally wakes up and pisses excellence (sorry Ricky Bobby). Besides the fact that he "bangs 7 gram rocks" and lives, he decided that he wasn't happy with just one smokeshow, no not my man Chuck, he needs two blonde bombshells to live with. One room, two beds, two smokes and he just chooses which he'd rather fornicate with. And here's the kicker, according to the dames, they are living the life they always wanted to. I mean wow, could the guy be any more of a savage? It must be that Adonis DNA or the tiger blood running through his veins. What I wouldn't give to have Charlie Sheen plan my next birthday party, I was thinking ponies and a moon bounce, he'd be thinking playmates, absinthe, and winning....and that's before the piƱata. It's going to be a sad day when his heart finally throws in the towel, but after all it's hard to take it easy when you have one speed...GO. So this one's for you oh King of the Kooch, giving men everywhere a reason to dream




PS Is there a better friendship than Sheen and Brian Wilson? I think not

y {p

No comments:

Post a Comment