March 7, 2011

Heat Crying In the Locker Room?


I don't know about you but I'm sick of the media making a big deal of the comments Head Coach of the Heat, Erik Spoelstra, made about the team crying in the locker room.  These guys weren't literally crying in the locker room.  They were pissed coming off losing 5 of their last 6.  I hate that Lebron sold out and went to Miami but I also respect him because it just shows that he wants to win.  He could have stayed in Cleveland and been the closest thing to God in that city but decided to go to Miami and win.  I mean Lebron and Bosh came to Miami to win because they were used to losing and hated the feeling.  That's exactly what it was... these guys are competitors and hate losing.  As an athlete you have so much invested in every game.  From preseason workouts to practice to even that game.  You work your bag off for a loss and you're not happy.  Emotion is a part of the game whether it's a win or loss.  Oddly enough the media is blowing this story way out of proportion and need to put it to rest.  This brings me to my last point... Is this a look-a-like?

No comments:

Post a Comment