March 25, 2011

Tonight's Games


2 UNC vs. 11 Marquette
Harrison Barnes might be the best overall player left in the tourney and possibly the country.  I'd take him over Jimmer any day of the week.  Marquette is a good team but they're 4-7 on the road this year and I think Roy Williams and the Tar Heels take it.

Pick-- UNC by 6


12 Richmond vs. 1 Kansas
Rich what? Richmond is coming off two big wins and they're going to need another to knock off Kansas.  I think the Morris brothers are going to be too much to handle inside and Kansas wins.

Pick-- Kansas by 8


1 Ohio State vs. 4 Kentucky
I like Thad Matta but I'm not a big fan of overall #1 Ohio State in this game.  I hate to say it but I think Kentucky is going to win.  Don't get me wrong Ohio State is the #1 team for a reason.  Lighty, Buford, and Sullinger are great players but I don't think it's going to be enough.  Something is telling me Calipari is going to pull it off.

Pick-- UK by 4


10 Florida State vs. 11 VCU
I think VCU's cinderella story is over tonight.  Florida State is big and athletic and if they play anything like they did against Notre Dame or the team that knocked off Duke earlier this year they will dominate again tonight.

Pick-- Florida State by 8

No comments:

Post a Comment